Grab in Fayetteville, NC

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. – Fayetteville firefighters rescued a man from an apartment fire in the Seabrook Community early Wednesday morning, fire officials said.

The fire department was called to an apartment fire around 1:20 a.m. at 712 Wilma St. in the Seabrook Community off of Murchison Road.

Fire officials believe the fire originated in the main front apartment of the building. A man in an adjoining apartment that was filling up with smoke had to be rescued. No injuries were reported.

Firefighters were able to contain the fire to the main apartment and two additional units.

Two families were being assisted by the American Red Cross.

Fire officials did not say what sparked the fire. They also did not have an estimate on cost of damage.

Advertisements

Leave a compliment!

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s