Grandmother, granddaughter rescued from Cleveland house fire

A grandmother and granddaughter were rescued from a Cleveland house fire on Friday morning.
 
It happened at a duplex in the 3000 block of East 123rd near Buckeye around 10:30 a.m. Cleveland firefighters entered the home and brought the pair to safety from the second floor. Fire began in the living room. 

Leave a compliment!

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s