Va. Captain Finds, Rescues Man from House Fire

Aug. 13–PORTSMOUTH Firefighters rescued a man from his bedroom this morning after a fire was sparked in the kitchen of his home in the 1500 block of Cavalier Blvd.

 

A captain crawled to the bedroom of the home and was able, using a light, to make out a hand in the smoke, Hoffler said. He could see the hand move and knew there was someone on the bed. He carried the man down the hall where a firefighter took over and carried the man out of the house. -Via Firehouse.com

By Cindy Clayton
The Virginian-Pilot
© August 13, 2013

 

Remember the primary and do it fast!

Leave a compliment!

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s