Aug. 13–PORTSMOUTH Firefighters rescued a man from his bedroom this morning after a fire was sparked in the kitchen of his home in the 1500 block of Cavalier Blvd.
A captain crawled to the bedroom of the home and was able, using a light, to make out a hand in the smoke, Hoffler said. He could see the hand move and knew there was someone on the bed. He carried the man down the hall where a firefighter took over and carried the man out of the house. -Via Firehouse.com
By Cindy Clayton
© August 13, 2013
Remember the primary and do it fast!