November 28, 2023


ALBUQUERQUE (KRQE) – Albuquerque firefighters were able to rescue an elderly man and his three cats inside a home that caught fire.

When firefighters got to the northeast house a little after 2 p.m., they heard an elderly man inside, screaming for help.

Firefighters pulled him out of the house to safety.

They also pulled out the man’s three cats, one of which was found unconscious and had to be given oxygen. The cat was taken to a vet to be evaluated.

The man was taken to UNM hospital for smoke inhalation.

AFD says the fire began in the kitchen where the man was cooking.

Video Link:

About Author

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: