2 Rescued in Anderson, SC

ffrescues

ANDERSON, SC – Two people were taken to the hospital after being trapped in a house fire on E. Whitner Street in Anderson Tuesday evening. Investigators say the fire started around 8:00 p.m. in the kitchen and the couple was not able to get out of a bedroom due to the fire and another exit was blocked by two by fours. Investigators took an air conditioning unit out of a window to so the two could get out of the home.

Investigators told 7 On Your Side photographer David Jolley that they don’t believe the fire is suspicious. The kitchen was heavily damaged and other parts of the home suffered heat damage.

Leave a compliment!

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s