BRISTOL, CT (WFSB) – Bristol firefighters rescued a man from a three family home after a Christmas Eve fire on Wednesday.
Firefighters said the fire started on the second floor of the house on Gridley Street around 5 p.m. A man on the second floor was sleeping, and firefighters rescued him through a window.
Fire officials said it’s unclear if those who live there can return home before Christmas morning.
“There is no words. I’m pretty sure tears enough can explain having a home one day and then of all days, especially Christmas Eve, not having anything” witness Lauren Raymond said.
Firefighters also rescued a dog from the home. No one was injured.