St. Paul Rescue

stpaul

ST. PAUL, Minn. – An elderly woman was rescued after a fire broke out in her kitchen when she was making pancakes on Saturday morning.

Fire officials said that some plastic got too close to the heat source at a home on the 300 block of Fry Street.

The woman tried to extinguish the fire herself, but it got out of control, officials said.

The woman was taken to an area hospital for smoke inhalation.

A firefighter fell through the upstairs floor while fighting the blaze. He was treated at the scene and released.

Video Link:

http://www.kare11.com/news/article/1040721/14/St-Paul-woman-rescued-from-kitchen-fire

Leave a compliment!

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s