Woman Rescued from Fire in Saskatoon

saskatoon-fire-department

Firefighters in Saskatoon were called to a home at 922 8th Street East last night.
When emergency crews arrived, smoke and flames were shooting out of the house.

They quickly searched the house and found a woman in her 60s inside. She had collapsed from smoke inhalation and is now in the hospital.

Investigators believe the fire started in the kitchen. The fire caused about $150,000 damage.

Leave a compliment!

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s