Grab in San Antonio, TX


SAN ANTONIO — A child and a man were rescued from a west-side fire late Sunday evening.

The blaze broke out in the 300 block of Trinity just after 10 p.m.

Firefighters were able to quickly knock out the fire and rescue the man and child before they suffered serious injury. They were treated for smoke inhalation.

Investigators said they were told the fire started by an electrical short in a wall unit, but when they checked it out, it wasn’t plugged in.

Arson was called to investigate and said a 5-year-old playing with a lighter lit an AC unit.

Only one room of the house was affected. About $2,000 dollars worth of damage was caused.

Leave a compliment!

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s