Rescue in Oklahoma City

resq1

OKLAHOMA CITY – A fire in northwest Oklahoma City, left one man in the hospital Wednesday morning.

Oklahoma City firefighters rushed to the Grouse Run Apartments on the 2400 block of N.W. 122nd around 2 a.m. Firefighters had to race to get him out of the apartment. When they found him, he was unresponsive and lying face down in one of the bedrooms.

Firefighters worked to revive him and he was eventually transported to Integris Baptist Hospital. It’s not clear what condition he is in right now. He was being treated for smoke inhalation and not for burns.

As for the fire, it appears to have started in the kitchen. Investigators are trying to find out if there were working smoke detectors in the unit.

The investigators are trying to figure out what started the fire. The fire caused about $5,000 damage.

Advertisements

Leave a compliment!

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s