Man Rescued from Shed Fire in Tulsa, OK

 resq1
TULSA, Oklahoma – The Tulsa Fire Department says a storage shed fire critically injured a man Thursday morning.

Firefighters were set to the shed in the 5100 block of North Mingo because of a report of a fire and when they arrived the shed was engulfed in flames.

Fire Captain Stan May said the victim had lived in the shed for at least six years. Firefighters pulled the victim out and treated him for smoke inhalation before EMSA took him to the hospital.

May says investigators don’t know how the fire started, but did say the man was using a gas generator for power.

Advertisements

Leave a compliment!

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s